Skip to main content

buses buses..!

well, its interesting to travel in buses here. The same amazing curiosity you always tend to have, when you are getting used to a particular city. That doesn't go anytime! But over here, it isn't that much easy for the travel.

Even though its been officially a year over here for me. It hasnt been practically that way. I had been away most of the times. Now that my course is over. I am here. Curiously exploring different parts of the city. Its lovely.

Apart from that, I enjoy the bus rides here. But the only thing is that, its very complex. Though there might be only a couple of kms from a place, bus journey can be a roundabout affair. Hats off to the congestion and the complexity of the roads here. Its obvious reason ! :)

Lets what all I learn from all these experiences.. :D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Book Review : A Walk to Remember

                                        A Walk to Remember - Nicholas Sparks      A beautiful love story about a teenage couple. It shows how Love can Happen. It shows that there aren't any preconditions for love. There is no criteria for that so and so characteristics of two persons should meet and that they must gel with each other well. Nothing. Love just Happens. That's what the book explains. But it is a sad story, and realizing the true value of love, is what it does. It nearly brought me to tears. First time for me, by a book.

Should we exist this way ?

The curiosity of mankind with finding Life on another planet has always been there. Various scientific expeditions, telescopes roaming all over the outer space, various researches going on. And often there are reports all over stating that there are life supporting planets many light years away from our own. Considering the philosophical side of it. Suppose if we do come across such a world, where life exists. We as a life form called HUMANS, existing on this third planet of the solar system called Earth. We have our own definitions for things that exist. It was around 5 or 6 years ago that the planet Pluto was deprived of its "planet" status. And there are various things as well, which we define for our own sensibilities. As humans, we are supposed to co-exist with all the fellow living beings on the Earth. But that's not what is happening. Just wonder, that one day, we do discover that there is a life-existing planet other than ours, and there is a life-form as well...

Achieved!

After a whole series of 7-8 months of learning, it's finally done. I have completed the technical certifications which I had been pursuing! Yippee! It feels good to be an internationally certified candidate. What after this, you may ask. Ahead lies another journey. It's back to learning in a college life. I would be pursuing my Masters. And I am thrilled about it!! It would involve learning new things, and there is the excitement of meeting new people. Looking forward to it.